Friday, March 26, 2010

Templar Knight Finished

Yesterday I painted the last details on the figure. I finished the surcoat, axe and spear and did some weathering of the figure. Also some blood stains were added. I still see several points for improvement but I will leave it like this for the moment. I changed my photo setup, and the initial photo's were a bit too light so I had to decreased the brightness. Hopefully with a bit of more practice and adjustmens I will be able to make better pictures in the future. Here than the photo of the figure.

Cheers,
Marcel.










2 comments:

steve readdie said...

Marcel what a great finish to this figure, when i sculpted it i never imagined it would look this good painted and thats all credit to your fantastic painting skills, i absolutely love it mate,

all the best,

Steve

Marcel Boerrigter said...

Thanks a lot Steve, well appreciated!

Cheers,
Marcel.