Wednesday, November 11, 2009


The last days I made some progress on this figure that had to place aside for some months because I had to finish my two latest figures before the summer. Having a fresh look at the figure after several months I spotted some more flaws, and started correcting. More volume was added to the legs and chest part. Did some refining of the folds. And I added the right arm which is going to rest on a table. Then it was time to add the braid work on the trousers. I needed a very thin layer of putty and I was a bit afraid to ruin the rest under it. I had some difficulties but in the end I managed to get the braid work on the trousers. Sculpted some more braid work on the waistcoat and added a collar. When the braid work on the trousers was hard I started adding the belt, still some more work to do here. For the belt of bag I used metal foil and have to add the details later on. Hope to have some more progress very soon.


No comments: