Thursday, October 7, 2010

Starting the shield

During the last two days I made a start with the most difficult and time consuming part. The Celtic pattern on the shield. As shield color a I choose for a dark green color. The highlights and shadows were added and after that I painted the yellow pattern on the shield with a yellow/brown color. The next step is defining more the pattern and correct the mistakes. 

I also did some more work on the figure. I added shadows to the helmet, painted the collar and did a bit more work on the hair. Furthermore most of the blend work for the trousers is also done. Now I have to finish the skin part and continue with the sword and axe. Here some pictures of the figure.


No comments: