After a week of absence to visit my newborn cousin and nephew I continued with the figure. First I had to make some necessary corrections. The position of the riders legs ended up to far to the back. So the rider was repositioned a few millimeter more to the front. Therefore I had to re-sculpt a piece of the saddle cloth. Next I fixed the saddle cloth to the horse and re-sculpted the details with a mix of MS and Duro. I also wasn't satisfied with the left arm and after some comments on PF I decided to re-sculpt the folds of the left arm. Also a part of the hand was sculpted. Still have to sculpt the thumb. The last thing I added was the braid work on the jacket and some minor folds on the trousers.