The last weeks I had so much other things to do and very little time to spend on modeling but I managed to get some progress. After trying out different scenery's I found this groundwork from Pegaso fitting the best with the figure. The nose of the figure was damaged due to a fall from the table. First I wanted to change the head for another one but then I decided to see if I could fix the nose. Next I added the hat and started sculpting the right hand. And I did some work on the lower part of the boots. Now I'm busy making a sword. Furthermore I have to add some more details and buttons and refine some parts. Here are the photo's.
Welcome to my blog! Here I will frequently post pictures on the current status of the projects I'm working on. I hope you enjoy this page and if you have some comments please leave a message or send me an email.