It's already a long time I didn't update my blog because a chronically lack of time. Our second child is expected very soon so everything needs to be ready.
I have finished the first sculpture. Everyday I'm discovering more and more flaws and it's far from perfect. But I'm still improving and hopefully one day create something good. For this one I used a lot of parts from different models which caused in the end some troubles in the position of the figure. The body and hat are from art-girona figures and the face is a spare from pegaso. Still have to add the sword but this will be done in the end. The figure is now primed and I started painting the face and hat.
Here is the a picture from the sculpture, it's a bit out of focus. But don't have a better one available right now.